Kitchen Ecology

This blog is an account of my efforts to implement Kitchen Ecology; strictly speaking "Local Ecology for the Cold-Climate Apartment Dweller", by which is meant "Stuff that anyone can do, if I can do it"! Please visit SUFE

Monday, September 25, 2006

Smallest SUFE Ever

This is tough to Beta. No, I mean Beat. Not beta, it is Memorex (grin!)

I have a hanging folder "Adhesives" which holds adhesive labels for the computer printer and harbours anything else that doesn't get thrown out.

Including a sheet of labels for cassette tape. Remember cassettes?

I am drilling holes in the walls of a book shelf to house dowel pins for more shelves You can never have enough bookshelves for the simple reason that you can never have enough books.

I need to mark the twist drill so that I don't drill right through the wall.

The tiny timing tape - about 4mm wide by 14mm long - does the trick! Wrapped around the twist drill bit it is highly visible at speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home